UOM : 900Gg/tin
Expiry Date: 04/22
Country of Origin: Australia
Ingredients: Organic milk solids [organic whole milk liquid or powder, organic skim milk liquid or powder, organic demineralised whey powder, organic lactose powder], organic vegetable oil [organic soybean oil, organic sunflower oil, emulsifier (organic soybean lecithin)], organic galacto-oligosaccharides liquid (GOS) from milk, organic fructo-oligosaccharides liquid powder (FOS), dried DHA [fish oil (tuna), sodium caseinate, emulsifier (soybean lecithin), antioxidants (sodium ascorbate, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate)].
Minerals: Calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, potassium iodide, magnesium chloride.
Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, vitamin E acetate, vitamin A acetate, niacinamide, vitamin D3, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12.
Allergens: Contains milk, fish & soy.
|Age of child||Quantity per serves||Serves per day|
|Drinking water (mL)||Level measuring scoops|
|Over 3 years||200||4||1-2|
IMPORTANT NOTICE: OUR ORGANIC JUNIOR MILK DRINK IS A FORMULATED SUPPLEMENTARY FOOD. IT IS DESIGNED TO COMPLEMENT THE DIETARY NEEDS OF CHILDREN WHO MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL INTAKES OF ENERGY AND NUTRIENTS.
- Always wash hands before preparing.
Wash and rinse cup or bottle and all utensils thoroughly.
Use only the enclosed scoop.
- Fill the measuring scoop with powder and level off using the levelling blade on the tin. Always add one level scoop (8.6 g) of powder to each 50 mL of drinking water.
- Add 4 level scoops (34.4 g) of Organic Junior Milk Drink to 200 mL of drinking water.
- Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly until powder dissolves and serve immediately. If prepared milk drink is not consumed immediately refrigerate and use within 24 hours.
Why choose Bellamy’s:
- Our pastures aren’t sprayed with synthetic pesticides
- Our soil isn’t treated with synthetic fertilisers
- Our milking cows aren’t treated with antibiotics
- Our cows aren’t injected with growth hormones
- Our cows aren’t fed with genetically modified grain, corn or soy (GMOs)