UOM : 500g/Can
Expired Date : Sept 2022
Research suggested that antioxidants in black sesame seeds can counteract or neutralize the effect of free radicals that damage cells and cause aging (including gray hair). It is rich in Vitamin B and iron, which helps to reverse graying while promote healthy hair growth and improves poor memory. Besides, it contains sesamin and sesamolin essential for cardio health which can help lower cholesterol levels. Moreover, the high copper content in sesame seeds is essential to prevent and relieve arthritis, and strengthens bones, joints and blood vessels.
– Promoting hair growth and hair color
– Alleviates Anemia
– Encourages bone health and prevents osteoporosis
– Nourishing kidney and liver
– Help to improve poor memory
– Aids in relieves arthritis and strengthens bones & joints
– Goods for cardio health and lower cholesterol level
– 1 years old and above.
– Pregnant women, Maternity and Breastfeeding Mother.
– Student, Adult, Elderly.
– Irregular Lifestyle, Dining Out Frequently, Busy Lifestyle.
– Weak Body and those who need nutrients supplement.
Black Sesame, Rice Cereal, Organic Soybean Powder, Organic Oat Powder, Oligofructose (FOS), Fructose
Take 1-2 serving a day, one serving is 3 spoons (25 g) of Black Sesame Cereal powder mix with 150 ml warm water, mix evenly and serve. It can be used in cooking or baking as well.