UOM : 520g/bottle
Country of Origin: Nepal
Ingredients : Pure Raw Honey
- Maha honey is harvested from the pristine high altitudes of the Himalayas, giving it a uniquely high antioxidant capacity and a high Total Antioxidant Capacity (TAC) for cancer prevention.
- Raw honey also has more than 50 health benefits, including anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties. With its trace minerals, it is also known to boost immune systems, cure coughs and influenza and improve skin complexion and vitality.
- The “winter flower” in Maha Chepang Winter Flower Honey is the Chiuri plant, which flowers in winter. During this season, the plant produces so much nectar that it overflows, making it extremely fragrant and full to bursting with pollen, which the Chepang then harvest.
- Chepang villagers of all ages also use Chiuri honey as a natural boost to their immune system and to carry them through the harsh winter months.
- Raw and unprocessed
- No added sugar or preservatives
Can be taken as it is with a dry spoon or use as sweetener or spread in yoghurt or bread.
*Honey should not be given to babies below 1 year old.
*Ensure that the spoon is dry when using the honey as moisture should not be introduced to raw honey.
*Each bottle of raw honey is unique and can granulate and crystalize over time.
Store in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration required