- Why not? Wheat Grass: July 2022
- Why not? Barley Grass: Dec 2021
- Why not? Chlorella Powder: Dec 2021
Country of Origin:
- Why not? Wheat Grass: New Zealand
- Why not? Barley Grass: New Zealand
- Why not? Chlorella Powder: Manufactured in Korea. Packed in a GMP and ISO accredited factory.
- 1 bottle of why not? Wheat Grass (100g)
- 1 bottle of why not? Barley Grass (100g)
- 1 bottle why not? Chlorella (100g)
- Why not? Wheat Grass and Barley Grass is organically grown and harvested when its nutritional content is at its optimum level.
- Why not? Chlorella is made of one of the best species, Chlorella vulgaris. It is cultivated using Pure Tank Cultivation method to ensure high purity and potency. why not? Chlorella powder is free from foreign microbe contamination, heavy metal and environmental pollution
- Tritox is high in chlorophyll, a green pigment that acts as powerful blood purifier to remove accumulated toxins from the body cells.
- Tritox is also an excellent source of antioxidants that help to combat free radicals’ damage on cells.
- Regular consumption of Tritox enhances liver detox function and maintains a healthy metabolism rate.
- Add wheatgrass, barley grass and chlorella powder (1 heap teaspoon each ) into a glass of water or fruit juice.
- Best to consume before dinner for better detox experience.
Refrigerate wheat grass and barley grass powder once opened. For optimum quality, best to be consumed within 8 weeks once opened