UOM : 100g/Bottle
Expiry Date : Dec 2021
Country of Origin: New Zealand
Ingredients : Certified organic barley grass powder from New Zealand
*Some people may experience a mild reaction such as diarrhea, headache or other discomforts. These reactions normally indicate body detoxification. To minimize discomfort during initial period, please reduce the dosage to half and gradually increase to recommended amount
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Grown in New Zealand
- Processed at low temperature to retain valuable nutrients and enzymes.
- 100% pure. No bulking agent or artificial additives.
- Whynot? Wheat and Barley Grass Powder ingredients have been certified by New Zealand AsureQuality which is IFOAM accredited. Besides using certified organic ingredients, manufacturing, packaging and labeling procedures are also in compliance with stringent organic regulations. whynot? Organic Wheat and Barley Grass Powder are 100% manufactured and packed in New Zealand to ensure its wholesome quality
- Fresh wheatgrass grown in a warm climate or indoors for the customary seven days may contain as little as 25% of the chlorophyll, vitamin A, and other nutrients found in the cold-weather crop. Nevertheless, homegrown cereal grasses are valuable because their fresh state preserves certain enzymes that can be lost in the drying process. Such fresh juices are more cooling than juices from dried grass powders and therefore are especially helpful for the robust person. why not? cereal grass are grown in certified organic farm in South Island, New Zealand. It undergoes cool temperature and several months of slow growth on organic soil and is then carefully dried to preserve its freshness and nutrients. Wheatgrass can pick up more than 90 minerals out of the 102 detectable in organic soil.
- Regular supplementation helps to balance various vitamins and minerals deficiency, enhance internal cleansing and cellular detoxification; hence, helps to maintain a healthy body and vitality
- Barley grass contains powerful antioxidant compounds. It is crucial to restore and enhance your body’s self healing mechanism and immunity.
- Balance blood acidity and improve blood circulation
- Strengthen the body’s tissues, heart and blood vessels
- Act as excellent anti cancer food
- Prevent premature aging as barley grass is high in SOD, a strong antioxidant
Suggested Serving Take approximately 1 teaspoon with a glass of water or fresh juice, preferably before meal. Can be added to any dishes, soups or salads for better nutrients.
Store at cool dry place. Keep refrigerated once opened