UOM : 150g/bottle
Expiry Date: Feb 2022
Country of Origin: Australia
Spirulina*, lentils*, chick peas*, rice**, mung beans*, linseeds*, mung beans*, linseeds*, adzuki beans*, amaranth*, dunaliella salina*, sweet potatoes*, pumpkin seeds*, chia seeds*, quinoa*, ginger*, beetroot*, cabbage*, molasses*, super-cultures
1. L. acidophilus
2. L. delbrueckii
3. L. caseii
4. L. bulgaricus
5. L. caucasus
6. L. fermenti
7. L. plantarum
8. L. brevis
9. L. Helveticus
10. L. Leichmannii
11. L. Lactis
12. B. bifidum
13. Saccharomyces boulardii
14. Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Certified organic
- Made of fermented ingredients
- Fully made and bottled in Australia
- No Inulin, FOS, GOS
- No refrigeration needed
- Plant-based, Dairy-free
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- No colourings & flavourings
- Fermented Super Wholefoods :Formulated with 18 types of fermented organic and biodynamic superfoods and whole grains, such as: Spirulina, Chia Seed, Dandelion root, etc.
- Multiplying Good Cultures : Contains a wide variety of prebiotics that help cultivate a balanced probiotic ecosystem in the body, where friendly bacteria may grow and multiply. Probiotics found in food also have a stronger ability to reproduce and multiply in the body
- No added Inulin, FOS or GOS : Instead of containing only highly refined and processed fibers and sugars (as commonly found in Inulin, FOS or GOS), Why Not?® Friendly Flora Blend is rich in various vitamins, minerals and polyphenols, providing diverse nutrients for beneﬁcial bacteria to grow and multiply
- 100% Plant-based, Raw & Dairy-free : Only certified organic plant-based ingredients are used. 100% vegan friendly and gluten free.
- No Refrigeration Needed : Uses super cultures that can withstand high temperatures (up to 55°C) and low temperatures (down to freezing point). Easy to carry, and suitable for those with cooling body types. It can be mixed in warm water or added into warm food.
- From The Gut Man : Don Chisholm spent over 20 years researching and working with leading health experts, which led him to the conclusion that good health begins in the gut. That’s why he formulated this blend to support what he believes is the first step to real health
- Improves gut and and digestive health by restoring the natural balance of gut bacteria.
- Immune booster: Aids the immune system by directly targeting the gut, which holds 70-80% of the body’s immune system cells.
- Brain power: The gut is our second brain. Probiotics improve learning, intelligence, concentration and memory.
- Emotional health: 95% of the body’s serotonin is located in the gut. Probiotics increase serotonin levels, which improves moods, lower stress, depression and anxiety.
- One teaspoon per day. Half a teaspoon in the morning and before bed.
- 1 – 6 years old: 1/8 teaspoon per day
- 6 – 12 years old: 1/4 teaspoon per day
- First time users: Start with 1/8 of a teaspoon and gradually increase.
- Can be eaten directly, sprinkled on food or add 3 teaspoons to your favourite bread recipes.
NOTE: Serving amounts are for reference only. Please adjust to your body’s needs. You may consume up to 2 or 3 full teaspoons a day (adults only) as needed.
Does not need refrigeration & can be mixed with food